We are looking for a dedicated Development Manager who will be responsible for helping Alianta realize its fundraising goals!
Are you the dynamic leader we need? Read the job description below and, if you think you have what it takes, submit your resume and cover letter to our Program Manager, Florina Lepadatu at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development Manager Position” in the subject line.
As our Fundraising Manager, you will have the opportunity to work closely with influential figures in the US-Romanian community. Your work will be crucial to ensuring the continued success of our programs and initiatives, which include cultural exchanges, educational programs, and policy advocacy efforts.
PART TIME DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Alianta is the Washington, DC-based national organization of Americans, US companies and other institutions working to strengthen the cultural, economic, and security ties between the United States and Romania. We help Americans and Romanians through education and networking, as well as opportunities which benefit citizens of both nations, improving understanding of Romania and its important strategic partnership with the United States.
The Development Manager is responsible for researching potential individual and corporate donors, directly soliciting them and supporting Board members in soliciting them. Alianta has Membership, and annual Gala in Washington DC, and multiple sponsorship opportunities.
The Manager works closely with the Executive Director, Finance Chair, Board Chair and the Board of Directors in all fundraising endeavors.
1. Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
2. Have knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques
3. Possess the skills to work with and motivate staff, board members and other volunteers.
4. Be a self-starter.
5. Be organized and exhibit follow through on tasks and goals.
6. 5 years minimum experience in non-profit or campaign fundraising.
7. Interest or experience in Romania a plus
ACTUAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Undertake prospect research.
2. Maintain fundraising database and tracking systems.
3.Solicit memberships and sponsorships throughout the year
4.Keep close contact with Executive Director, Finance Chair and Board members to support their solicitation
5. Support Gala Committee in solicitations for annual Gala.
6. Collaborate on creation of material to support fundraising activities.
7. Demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
8. Perform other related duties as requested.
At Alianta, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and identities. While this position does not offer a high salary, it offers a unique opportunity to network with influential figures in the US-Romanian community.
If you are a motivated and experienced fundraising professional looking for a chance to network with influential figures while making a real impact, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join our team at Alianta.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com to be considered.